Instructions for filling out the Renco Direct Application.
Fill out all the required information. (Indicated with a red dot.)
Don't forget to enter the Associate's information that sent you here.
Read the terms and conditions.
Make sure your payment information is accurate.
Discount Program Terms and Conditions
1. Member is defined as primary member, spouse, and all legal dependents.
2. Providers are subject to change without notice. Programs may vary in some states. Providers and locations may be removed from the network at any time.
3. This is a discount program only. The program may be cancelled or modified at any time. You will receive notice if the plan is cancelled or materially modified.
4. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 7am to 7pm and Saturday, 8am to 5pm Central Standard Time.
5. The discount company will not reimburse or pay any portion of any provider’s fees. These benefits may not be used with any other discount plan or program. Listed or quoted prices are subject to change without notice.
6. Providers may offer product or services to the public at lower than the discounted prices. In such event, members will be charged the lower price.
7. Savings are based on the provider’s normal fees. Actual savings will vary by location and the services or products purchased.
This discount program is a referral plan, and makes no warranties concerning the quality of care received. Providers are responsible for the professional advice and treatment provided to members.
8. Companies providing benefits and discounts in this program are not a licensed insurer, health maintenance organization, or other underwriter of health care services.
9. Companies providing benefits and discounts in this program are not licensed to provide and do not provide medical services or items to individuals. Providers contracted by each network associated with this program are solely responsible for the professional advice and treatment rendered to members and each company disclaims any liability with respect to such matters.
10. Refund Policy and 30-day Money Back Guarantee: If you cancel for any reason within 30 days after the effective date, you will receive a full refund of paid membership fees, excluding the one-time application fee. AR and TN residents: A refund of all fees will be issued if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days.
Renco Direct Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Member understands that Renco Direct’s discount medical program is not an insurance plan or insurance program. No payments to medical providers will be made by Renco Direct. Renco Directs program is a membership that provides a service that generates savings on many products including discount healthcare services through a number of medical networks. In order to access these networks and the related savings, Renco Direct members should call the 800 number given to them or use our website to get a current list of providers. Payments on all medical bills are due and payable at the time of service.
2. Neither Renco Direct, nor any of its affiliates, nor any network accessed shall be liable for any payment to a provider accessed under the Renco Direct program, or any refusal of participating providers to accept the network rates offered under this program. Renco Direct, its affiliates and its contracted networks are not responsible for health care provided or the omission of the provision of health care by any provider. Renco Direct does not practice medicine or in any manner interfere with or participate in the provider-patient relationship. The selection of a provider is the obligation and decision of the patient and is not based upon the credentialing or any recommendation by Renco Direct, its affiliates or its contracted networks.
3. Any payments refused by member’s financial institution (checking, savings, or credit card) whether knowingly or unknowingly will be charged a fee of $10 each time occurrence takes place. Any member who initiates reversal charges on legitimate previously collected funds will be charged a fee of $30 to member’s financial institution upon each incident to cover all collection expenses. Any member whose fees cannot be collected will be placed in collections and sent to an outside collection service where additional fees may be placed on their account to cover cost of collections. Member understands that Renco Direct charges periodic fees for its membership service, not for any goods or materials delivered, any lack of goods or materials delivered does not prevent members from using or accessing their program and does not constitute member’s lack of payment of periodic fees.
4. Renco Direct reserves the right to terminate plan members from its plan for any reason, including non-payment.
Members may cancel their Renco Direct program at any time upon notice to the company. Member’s accounts that are returned insufficient two times in succession can be terminated. Insufficient charges are not immediate grounds for cancellation and are not deemed a valid cancellation.
Members will continue to have their accounts drafted by ach, electronic check, or credit, monthly until a valid cancellation is received. If members lack of payment constitutes cancellation member will only continue to be drafted monthly until such time as the account balance is brought to current. All initial payments that are returned will be governed by the laws of the state of Oklahoma and the County of Canadian County.
Note: This contract is not covered by any life and health guarantee association.